Monday, August 26, 2013

Blog #1- Lennie and Me - Pages 1-15


Blog entry #1:                                                                                                      Pages 1-15

Lennie and I are running away because Lennie got in trouble in the town of Weed. Lennie touched a girl by her dress as if she was a mouse. Lennie always has me running away from places because he either forgets something at a job or gets in trouble with a girl. Right now, Lennie and I are trying to find a job at a ranch. I told Lennie that he should not say anything to the owner of the ranch because he would notice that Lennie is forgetful.



Lennie can be annoying whenever we are travelling to another ranch. For example, he made me so upset one day that he asked to leave me alone so that he could live in a cave. I thought that Lennie could not live in a cave by himself. He can forget things and might be hunted down by coyotes. Aunt Clara would not like to hear that I let Lennie go off on his own.



No comments:

Post a Comment