Monday, August 26, 2013

Blog#7- What Will Happen to Lennie When I Find Him -Pages 80-94

I told Lennie before we came to the ranch, that in case he got in trouble, was to hide in the brush and wait there to I come for him. I agreed to go with Curley on the manhunt for Lennie. I will pretend that I am helping Curley find Lennie so that he could be killed but the person I am really trying to help is Lennie.  I will go with the guys and when it gets dark I will try to sneak out of the group and find Lennie on my own. I hope that my plan is successful and that Lennie will be safe in the brush.


I might not punish Lennie for what he did to Curley’s wife because like I said earlier, he did not mean to kill Curley’s wife. He probably thought that she was like a puppy and killed her like he killed the puppies before. Lennie has big hands: big enough to carry a stack of hay. Lennie is not that intelligent and he doesn’t realize that his hands are extremely strong. He is not a criminal; he just needs to be paid attention to. Maybe if we get the farm, he will be less likely to get in trouble. 


No comments:

Post a Comment